In this page you can find all tutorials for Samsung Galaxy S4 and all models in this series. Choose below what you want to know about your Samsung...
How to Hard Reset
- Make sure you turned off your phone.
- Hold down the Power key and Volume up button for a while.
- Press the Power button but keep holding down the other keys.
- Release all buttons.
- Now you'll see "Recovery mode menu".
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" with Power button and Volume key .
- After that tap "Yes - delete all user data".
- Press "Reboot system now" to finish the process.
- Well done! After Hard Reset, your phone data will be deleted.
Samsung SM-A107F Galaxy A10s
LG M250Y K10 2017 LTE
LG M250F K10 2017
Sony H8166 Xperia XZ2 Premium Dual SIM TD-LTE
Huawei LUA-L23 Y3 II Dual SIM LTE
LG SH860 Wine 3
Samsung SM-T290 Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Huawei YAL-L21 Honor 20 Global Dual SIM TD-LTE
Lenovo TB3-X70F Tab 3 7.0
Motorola XT1754 Moto C Dual SIM TD-LTE
Huawei POT-LX3 P Smart 2019 Dual SIM LTE-A