- Make sure you turned off your phone.
- Hold down the Power key, the Volume Up key and the Home Button for a while.
- Wait until the Samsung or Android logo appears.
- Release all the buttons.
- Now, you'll see "Recovery mode menu".
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" with the Power button and the Volume key.
- After that, tap "Yes - delete all user data".
- Press "Reboot system now" to finish the process.
- Good job! After a Hard Reset, your phone data will be deleted.
Log in to post a comment.