In this page you can find all tutorials for Samsung Galaxy S4 and all models in this series. Choose below what you want to know about your Samsung...
How to Hard Reset on Samsung GT-I9507V Galaxy S4 TD-LTE?
- Make sure you turned off your phone.
- Hold down the Power key and Volume up button for a while.
- Press the Power button but keep holding down the other keys.
- Release all buttons.
- Now you'll see "Recovery mode menu".
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" with Power button and Volume key .
- After that tap "Yes - delete all user data".
- Press "Reboot system now" to finish the process.
- Well done! After Hard Reset, your phone data will be deleted.
Samsung SM-A107F Galaxy A10s
Samsung SM-T290 Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Huawei MAR-LX3A P30 Lite Dual SIM LTE-A
Huawei YAL-L21 Honor 20 Global Dual SIM TD-LTE
LG M250Y K10 2017 LTE
Huawei MAR-LX1A P30 Lite Dual SIM TD-LTE
Lenovo TB-8504X Tab 4 8.0
Lenovo TB3-X70F Tab 3 7.0
Meizu M811H M6T Dual SIM TD-LTE
Sony H8166 Xperia XZ2 Premium Dual SIM TD-LTE
LG M250F K10 2017