How to Hard Reset on Samsung GT-I5510 Galaxy 551?
- Make sure you turned off your phone.
- Hold down the Power key and "T" Button for a while.
- Wait until the Android logo appears.
- Release all buttons.
- Now you'll see "Recovery mode menu".
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" with Power button and Volume key .
- After that tap "Yes - delete all user data".
- Press "Reboot system now" to finish the process.
- Well done! After Hard Reset, your phone data will be deleted.
Others model from this series