How to Hard Reset on Huawei T8951 Ascend G510?
- Make sure you turned off the device.
- Hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Wait until Android Recovery menu appears and then release the keys.
- Next select "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Choose "yes - delete all user data" using the same keys.
- Press "reboot system now" to finish the process.
- That's all! After a Hard Reset, the memory of your phone cannot be restored.
Others model from this series