How to Hard Reset on Huawei MT7-CL00 Ascend Mate 7?
- Make sure you turned off the device.
- Hold down the Volume Up and the Volume Down keys.
- Meanwhile, press and release the Power button.
- Wait until the Android logo appears and then release the keys.
- Next select "wipe data/factory reset".
- To do so, use the Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up key to select.
- Choose "Yes - delete all user data" using the same keys.
- Press "reboot system now" to finish the process.
- That's all! After a Hard Reset, the memory of your phone cannot be restored.
Others model from this series