How to Hard Reset on Huawei H1511 Nexus 6P A1 TD-LTE?
- Make sure you turned off the device.
- Hold down the Volume Down key and the Power button.
- Then select "Recovery" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- When the Android logo appears, hold down the Power button.
- Meanwhile, press and release the Volume up key.
- Next select "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Choose "Yes - delete all user data" using the same keys.
- Press "reboot system now" to finish the process.
- That's all! After a Hard Reset, the memory of your phone cannot be restored.