How to Hard Reset
- Make sure you turned off the device.
- Hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Wait until the Recovery Mode appears and then release the keys.
- Next select "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Press "yes" and again select "wipe data/factory reset".
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" one more time if you see the Google Verification info.
- Press "reboot system now" to finish the process.
- That's all! After a Hard Reset, the memory of your phone cannot be restored.