- When you turn off the phone, hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Wait until the "Android" logo appears and then release the buttons.
- Now open the Recovery Mode by pressing the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" once more.
- Tap on "reboot system now" to confirm the process.
- As a result of these actions, the data on your phone will be deleted.
Log into post a comment.