- The phone must be turned off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power button for several seconds.
- When a logo appears, let go of only the Power button.
- Release the Volume key as soon as the Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Finally, choose "Yes - delete all user data" pressing the same keys.
- To finish the process, select "reboot system now".
- Pay attention that after a Hard Reset, all data on your phone will be lost.
Log into post a comment.