- The phone must be turned off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power button for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as the Android logo appears.
- Press the Volume Up key and the Power button once again.
- In the Recovery Mode, choose "wipe data/factory reset" and "Yes" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Once the operation is completed, select "Reboot system now" to turn on the device.
- Please note that after a Hard Reset, all user data on your phone will be removed.
Log in to post a comment.