- First of all, turn off your phone.
- Once the phone is off, hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Wait until you see a logo on the display and then release the keys.
- On the Recovery Mode screen, select "Wipe Data" and "Wipe All Data" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Confirm your actions with the Power button.
- Return to the Main Menu and select "Reboot" and "Reboot to System".
- That's all! After these actions, all user data will be deleted.
Log in to post a comment.