- Check whether the phone is switched off.
- Hold down the Volume Up button and the Power button for a few moments.
- Wait until the TECNO logo appears and then release only the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up button when the Android logo appears.
- Then press the Power button, the Volume Down button, and the Volume Up button at the same time.
- Use the Volume buttons and the Power button to select "Wipe data/Factory reset".
- Use the same buttons to choose "Yes".
- Select "Reboot system now" to complete the process.
- Remember that this operation deletes all user data on your phone.
Log in to post a comment.