- The device must be turned off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time.
- Wait until your screen displays the Boot Mode, then release the buttons.
- Use the Volume keys to open the Recovery Mode.
- Once the Android logo appears, hold down the Power button and the Volume Up key once again.
- Then select "Wipe data/Factory reset" and "Yes" with the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Choose "Reboot system now" to turn on the device.
- That's it! After these steps, the data on your device will be deleted.
Log into post a comment.