- Press the Power button to turn off the phone.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Release the keys when the TECNO logo appears.
- Press the Power button and the Volume Up key again when the Android logo appears.
- Then choose "Wipe data/Factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Confirm your decision using the same keys.
- Finally, select "Reboot system now" to complete the operation.
- Please note that once a Hard Reset is completed, you will not be able to restore your data.
Log in to post a comment.