- Make sure you turned off your phone.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume up key for a few seconds.
- If it doesn't work, try holding down the Home key, the Volume Up button, and the Power key.
- Wait until the Samsung or Android logo appears and then release the keys.
- Now you'll see the "Recovery mode menu" and here select "Wipe data/factory reset" with the Power button and the Volume key.
- After that, tap "Yes - delete all user data".
- Press "Reboot system now" to finish the process.
- Nicely done! After a Hard Reset, your phone data will be deleted.
Log into post a comment.