- First, turn off the phone.
- Once the phone is off, press and hold the Volume Down key and the Power button.
- Wait until the Android logo appears on the screen, then release only the Power button.
- When the Boot Mode appears, release the Volume key.
- Use the Volume keys and the Power button to select "Recovery".
- When the Android logo appears, hold down the Power button.
- While holding the Power button, press and release the Volume Up key.
- In the Recovery Menu, select "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- To finish the process, select "reboot system now".
- Please pay attention that after a Hard Reset, all data on your phone will be lost.
Log into post a comment.