- With the phone turned off, hold down the Volume Up button.
- Then quickly connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
- Release the button when you see the Android logo.
- Press the Power button and the Volume Up button to open the Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume buttons and the Power button.
- Finally, select "reboot system now" using the same buttons.
- Well done! The process of a Hard Reset deletes all data on your device.
Log in to post a comment.