- You should turn off the device.
- Hold down the Volume Down key and the Power button.
- In the new menu select "Recovery".
- To do this, use the Volume Down key to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- When the Android logo appears, hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Then press "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Choose "user data + personalized content" using the same keys.
- Tap on "reboot system now" to finish the process.
- That's all! You can't restore the memory of your device after a Hard Reset.
Log in to post a comment.