- Tap on the Power key to turn off the device.
- Next, hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Now choose "Recovery" using the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down key to confirm.
- Wait until the "Android" logo appears and then hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Here select "yes - delete all user data" using the same keys.
- Finally, tap on "reboot system now".
- After this action, the memory of your phone cannot be restored.
Log into post a comment.