- When you switch off the phone, press and hold the Volume Down key and the Power button.
- Next, in the menu select "Recovery" using the Volume Down button to navigate and the Power key to confirm.
- Wait until the Android logo appears.
- Now hold down the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- Here choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Press "yes" and "reboot system now" to finish the process.
- Remember that this process erases all user data on your device.
Log into post a comment.