Since 2018 it is possible to show your stories on Instagram only to chosen friends.
This option allows you to create a limited group of people who will be admitted to very personal content.
All other people, including your followers outside the "close friends" group, will not be able to see these stories.
How to add close friends on Instagram?
You no longer need to worry that everyone can see some private moments of your life. Let's do it.
- First of all, open Instagram.
- Then go to your profile page and tap the Menu icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Close friends" and click on "Get Started".
- Choose the users from the Suggestions by pressing "Add".
- Good job! You can remove some friends from the list as well.
If you want to learn more about Instagram options, check out our other articles.